19 Kenview Blvd, Brampton, L6T5G6

Commercial - Industrial For Sale in Parkway Belt Industrial Area

$449,900

Beds
2Baths
1,624Sqft
Built
MLS® #: W4402705
A

*Street Exposure*Corner Unit*Busy Location*Good For Investment Or Own Use*Currently Restaurant *Professionally Finished Restaurant*Site Specific Zoning For Restaurant. Approx: 400 Sf Mezzanine Not Included In Sq.Ft Area*Well Kept Complex*Great Hwy Access 401,407,427*

Essential Information

MLS® #: W4402705
Price: $449,900
Bathrooms: 2.00
Square Footage: 1,624
Type: Commercial
Sub-Type: Industrial
Status: A

Community Information

Address: 19 Kenview Blvd
Area: Peel
Subdivision: Parkway Belt Industrial Area
City: Brampton
Province: Ontario
Postal Code: L6T5G6

Amenities

Utilities: Y
Features: Kitchen Hood,Hvac
Garages: Outside/Surface

Interior

Heating: Gas Forced Air Closd

Exterior

Lot Description: 0.00x0.00 Feet

Additional Information

Zoning: M1

Listing Details

Listing Office: TARGET WEST REALTY INC., BROKERAGE

Financials

$/SqFt: $277

Properties for Sale Similar to 19 Kenview Blvd, Brampton, Ontario

Great Price On A Rarely Offered Industrial Cond...

Photo of Listing #W4479554

$425,000 A

  • 2 Baths
  • 1,899 ft²

Commercial

173 Advance Blvd, Brampton, Ontario

MLS® #W4479554

Great Price On A Rarely Offered Industrial Condo. Close To 2000 Sq Ft Of Space (not Including Mezzanine). Small Office Area In The Front And Mezzanine (~15%). Remaining Area (~85%) Is Industrial. Recent Use Was Food-related. Desirable Location With Quick A...

ROYAL LEPAGE REALTY PLUS, BROKERAGE

** Very Clean - Well Laid Out Industrial Condo ...

Photo of Listing #W4457691

$439,900 A

  • 1,862 ft²

Commercial

19 Kenview Blvd, Brampton, Ontario

MLS® #W4457691

** Very Clean - Well Laid Out Industrial Condo Unit ** Approx 1900 Sf 'plus' Additional 700 Sf Mezzanine Office Space ** Total 'functional Space' -- 2600 Sf ** Six Independent Offices With Very Modern Reception Area ** Approx 1000 Sf Warehouse W/drive-in Do...

RE/MAX WEST REALTY INC., BROKERAGE

Prestigious Condo Industrial Unit. Professional...

Photo of Listing #W4446592

$425,000 A

  • 1,625 ft²

Commercial

8510 Torbram Rd, Brampton, Ontario

MLS® #W4446592

Prestigious Condo Industrial Unit. Professionally Built Mezzanine Is Owned By Current Tenant And Available At A Negotiated Price. Finished Office. Well Located. Close To Pearson, Highway 407. Access To Large Labour Pool.

BINSWANGER HECTARE, BROKERAGE

This website may only be used by consumers that have a bona fide interest in the purchase, sale, or lease of real estate of the type being offered via the website. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by TREB.